The hotel at Valhalla is beautiful, comfortable, and luxurious, but sometimes you may be looking for a different option for your vacation. Whether it is some much-needed family time, a getaway for couples, or a guy’s golf trip, there are some clear advantages to staying in one of the fully-furnished 2 bedroom-2½ bath townhomes available at the resort:
- Full kitchen, stocked with pots, pans, dishes, utensils, and silverware – great for special diets, ease of access, and the joy of cooking together.
- More economical than multiple hotel rooms – plus being able to cook your meals, or just stock up on snacks and drinks, saves cash too.
- Increased privacy – how about a cozy game night in front of the fire?
- Bring the kids – Valhalla is geared towards adults, but the townhomes are kid-friendly.
- More space – it’s nice to have your own bedroom and bathroom, and a shared space to hang out, kick back, and socialize with your friends and family.
Only available in the townhomes you will also enjoy: laundry facilities, private Wi-Fi, 2 balconies overlooking the 18th fairway, and a 2-car garage.
And should you want to make use of the wonderful amenities of the resort like the pool, spa, golf course, or any of the restaurants, there is a valet service to get you there. Or how about tooling around on a golf cart? You can park your car and forget it.
So, whether you want privacy and independence, or a full-service experience, the townhomes can meet your needs. Book yours today!